You Just Want Relief
Most people's first visit to the chiropractor is because they are in a lot of pain. So much pain that they can't perform normal activities, and sometimes can't concentrate on anything else.
Sometimes, there are other symptoms. Numbness and tingling in the extremities might be frightening rather than painful.
You want to feel better, and right away.
Here's what we can do for you.
We can find out why you are experiencing the discomfort you are in.
And we can make it feel somewhat better right away.
To get you back to full health will take some time.
There is a saying: if you spend two days walking into the woods, don't expect to turn around and walk back out in five minutes.
It is going to take some time for us, working together, to get you back to your peak.
- We have to work to ease your joints back to their correct position.
- Your body has to cease responding to the injury with inflammation
- You have to help your body reduce that inflammation
- Your body has to repair the injury damage
- You have to do exercises and stretches to strengthen supporting tissues
- We have to continue to correct misalignments as they recur.
- You have to continue to exercise, stretch, and come back for periodic adjustment to prevent re-injury.
In this first phase of care, the main goal is to reduce your symptoms and get you some immediate relief.
It will be a little while until you are back to full health.